Information provided by D&R Greenway Land Trust newsletter (www.drgreenway.org):
- Preserved in a 50% bargain sale in honor of the owner's parents, who had owned the land.
- Located on Barry Road in West Amwell Township, just east of a major concentration of D&R Greenway-preserved land.
- Primarily wooded with young successional forest on the east side and older woodland on the west side.
- Protects forested headwaters of the Moores Creek.
- Provides opportunities for public trails near the existing Dry Run Creek and Rockhopper Trails.
- West Amwell will own and manage the land for recreation and conservation purposes.